New! APUA/ISAC Newsletter
We are pleased to bring you the latest newsletter from the Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics (APUA) / International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC).
This issue contains two excellent feature articles:
• Creating a collaborative approach to antimicrobial stewardship education across the Gulf, Middle East, and North Africa (MENA): A case study from the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC)
Dilip Nathwani, Tracey Guise, Debbie Cockayne
• An update on e-Bug progress in France
Pia Touboul,Virginie Lacroix Hugues, Brigitte Dunais
In addition, there is a special feature section on COVID-19 in which our international Executive Committee members / APUA Board & Chapters provide accounts of the current situation in their regions.
We appreciate that everyone is exceedingly busy dealing with COVID-19 at this time so thank you to our members for their contributions:
• Andreas Voss, the Netherlands
• Mushira Enani, Saudi Arabia
• Souha Kanj, Lebanon
• Sam Kariuki, Kenya
• Peg Riley, USA
• Minggui Wang, China
• Matthew Dryden, UK
• Sade Ogunsola, Nigeria
• Ray Saginur, Canada
• Heiman Wertheim, the Netherlands
• Kumud Kafle, Nepal
• Pierre Tattevin, France
• Fiona MacKenzie, UK
• Abdul Ghafur, India
If you have any feedback or ideas for future content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.