George Daikos Jr
|Bruno Baršić (Croatia)
|Francesco Scaglione (Italy)
|Heiman Wertheim (the Netherlands)
How to Join
Members of an ISAC Member Society are eligible to join any of our Working Groups. If you are a member and would like to join this group, please contact Fee Johnstone, ISAC Executive Assistant at email@example.com.
Aims / Objectives
The ISAC European Working Group was formed in 2019. The group will focus on education and research in topics identified by local societies and members of ISAC in the region - particularly in South-East and Eastern Europe.
- The ISAC European Working Group will support the next South-East European Conference on Infection (and Cancer) (SEEC) in Bratislava, 1-4 October 2020.
- Survey to be conducted on member societies / local contacts to assess areas of interest and plans in education / research that the ISAC European Working Group may be able to support.
- Travel and research grants for young physicians to be introduced.
- Expand membership of the group.
- Further activities are to be planned as the group moves forward.
Last updated: December 12th-2019