The International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC) encourages National and Regional Professional Societies active in antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases to affiliate with ISAC. Membership costs nothing but there are advantages to your society members in affiliating.
Benefits of Membership
- Reduced subscription to the ISAC's very successful journal, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (Impact Factor - 4.615).
- ISAC also has a gold open access journal, theJournal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance (Impact Factor - 2.469).
- Reduced registration for many conferences and workshops ISAC organises worldwide
- Members can apply to join ISAC Working Groups on specialist subjects
- ISAC Project Grants are available exclusively to ISAC Member Society applicants
- ISAC travel grants to attend the bi-annual International Congress of Chemotherapy (ICC); only available to members of affiliated societies
- ISAC also offers education fellowships for periods of travel to a foreign centre of excellence for up to 3 months; only available to members of affiliated societies
Application for Affiliation
In order to apply for ISAC affiliation, the President of your society should send an email to secretariat@ISAC.world requesting affiliation to the ISAC. This letter must contain the following:
- Number of members in your society
- Copy of Constitution in English
- A statement as to its scope of activities
- Names, affiliations and contact details of current officers (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary General)
- Designated primary contact within the society
We very much hope that your society will consider affiliating with ISAC in order that it can grow stronger, and be better able to achieve its mission of improving knowledge of antimicrobial chemotherapy and combating antibiotic resistance around the world.
Please contact secretariat@ISAC.world for additional information.