Our 21 Working Groups on specialist subjects are engaged in advancing scientific knowledge in antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases through various activities: Peer Reviewed Publications Symposia, Consensus Conferences, International Surveys, Collaborative Research, Development and Implementation of Professional Guidelines.
Aims and Objectives
- Promote advancement of knowledge on all aspects of antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases through active working group co-operation
- Bring together fellow scientists to exchange experiences and promote discussions during regular Working Group meetings
- Work actively for the establishment of international collaborative projects
- Promote high standards of care and quality of research
- Contribute to ISAC’s major international conference, the International Conference of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
ISAC Working Groups are open to new members with a strong interest and relevant experience in the given field. To join an ISAC Working Group, please contact Fee Johnstone, ISAC Executive Assistant (secretariat [at] ISAC.world) with your name and a brief C.V. We welcome new members!